Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bridal Fashion Showcase!

~Bridal Fashion Showcase~

What a fun event having the opportunity to model stunning bridal gowns and prom dresses in the Plum Passion Bridal Showcase! At the gorgeous Sherman Event Center in Downtown Denver; my sister Queen Ashley Berry Junior Miss Colorado-World 2011 and I had a blast! With dresses provided by Dream Dress- Hair, makeup, shoes & accessories from of Bronze and Beautiful of Westminster, it was a successful night! I even got to wear the final "Finale" dress at the end which was absolutely stunning! The funniest part of the night is when the models got the chance to shop around at the vender booths when a group of women asked me when the date of my wedding was! LOL...Only about ten more years for that and I'm counting down the days until bridal dress shopping :) Look on my Face book for more exciting events and fashion shows to come!

Lots of Love,
Victoria Korthuis
Miss Teen Colorado-World 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment