Monday, December 20, 2010

And it begins! CROWNING!

The night I was crowned Miss Teen Colorado- World was a dream come true. Not only was it proof for me that hard work, perseverance and dedication pay off, but that dreams do come true- no matter how big they may be. Surrounded by girls who had, over the years, become some of my closest friends, and girls whom I had just met and gotten to know, I was truly humbled. The young ladies of the Teen- World system are of integrity and leadership, and I am honored to have been chosen to be a part of this group.
Each phase of competition was so much fun, and I approached each with a positive attitude and appreciation for the experience, leaving behind any expectations.




To the judges, my family and my sponsors... thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment