Friday, April 29, 2011

DENVER NUGGETS GAME EXTRAVAGANZA!

As my final appearance, I was given the opportunity to bring the game ball out for the Denver Nuggets! This was the most exciting experience I have had all year. With some of the local titleholders there to help cheer me on, I brought the ball to center court for the tip off while the announcer introduced me... sounds easy, but when you are VERY nervous/excited and wearing 6” heels, it’s more stressful than you would think;) I had so much fun signing autographs with the local contestants, and enjoying my amazing court side seats, right next to the Nuggets bench, and the fabulous K-Mart! I could not have asked for a more glamourous and extravagant end to my year, and to have my amazing director and local titleholders by my side truly made it a once in a lifetime opportunity. We took a ton of pictures, so I will include quite a few!








THANK YOU, to the Denver Nuggets for having me at your game!

No comments:

Post a Comment