Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mrs. Colorado!

I had the honor of being selected as the ‘Best in evening Gown’ special awards judge at the Mrs. Colorado pageant! Anyone who knows me, know I LOVE beautiful gowns, but know it’s the woman wearing it that really makes the look. Besides getting to look at all the fabulous designs, I also was able to hear stories from these wonderful women and the adversities they have faced and how they took those experiences and used them to to better themselves and their families. I heard amazing love stories of high school sweethearts that melted my heart, and stories of blended families finding wholeness. I am so thankful for this opportunity and an insight into what being married is all about. 



Congratulations to Janell Ames, the Evening Gown award winner and new Mrs. Colorado!

No comments:

Post a Comment