Monday, February 28, 2011

Life Casting by David Parvin

I finally had my life casting done with artist David Parvin. His bronze casting are simply stunning and I cannot wait to see the final product displayed at the Miss Teen Colorado- World pageant!
What an experience. My hair was coated with a thick conditioner and I was covered in layers of plaster. I had two nostril holes to breath out of and had to stand completely still... Knowing me, that was a difficult task! Almost immediately after taking the casting off, David poured a plaster version which he will correct any imperfections before doing the final bronze version.
It was so odd and so funny to see myself in that form. I am so thrilled with how it came out and could not be happier with experience with David Parvin and his lovely assistant.


Photo by Jeff DeHaven

No comments:

Post a Comment