Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Miss Teen United States-World Competition 2011

Miss Teen United States-World Competition 2011
June 26th - July 2nd, 2011


Wow, what an experience! As I look back on Nationals and the great opportunity it was to compete  for Miss Teen United States-World, I am thankful for the tremendous opportunity it was to gain personal growth, lifelong friends, and great memories.  I know I will take this once in a lifetime experience and expand my horizons in every area of my life. My sincere gratitude to Christina Sacha and the many people who sponsored me in this endeavor. I couldn't have done it without you! Every time I look at my "Top 15" trophy sitting front and center on my shelf, I think of you all!

My advice to any young woman competing for a state or national title is to bring your very best to the event and have a great time! ...and remember everyone else is just as nervous as you are! Oh and one more thing - hot rollers are a staple!! ;)

I would like to recognize the many family and friends who sponsored me so generously.
I love you all...

Steve and Jenni Korthuis - The best parents in the world!
Ruth and Les Korthuis - Grandma and Grandpa
Mary and Don Hagedorn - Grandma and Grandpa
Cindy and Fred Morris and family
Cuqui and Christina Levine
Rob and Joell Dalton and family
Vince and Janet Harris and family
The Tantillo family
Jennifer Nackerud and La Vida Colorado
Greg and Jolie Schmidt and family
Shalon Polson - Mrs. Colorado 2010
The Royal Image Boutique
D.J. Mcdermott at Timothy D's.
Kari Kisch
Kim's Closet
Ray Kahn - Kick Fit Athletics


And Finally -
A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words...

On my way to Houston!


With MISS TEEN WORLD at orientation!
So lucky to have the best room mate a.k.a Miss Congeniality... Kelsey and I at Orientation
Swimsuit Photo Shoot!

After Interview with my Momma
 Rehearsals, Rehearsals, Rehearsals....
GO COLORADO!!! Backstage before showtime!
Adorable opening number outfits!

Love her!
Jr. Miss Colorado-World; Ashley Berry and I with our fabulous Director and Coach Christina Sacha.
 To my amazing parents who have been with me every step of the way...
Christina Sacha and I
 Tricia Dampier and her husband, her book has changed my life in all ways possible. Thank you Tricia! Your the best!

One of my biggest sponsors flew all the way down to watch me compete! Thank you for all your support Jennifer Nackerud!
Some sisterly love...

 So proud of my sister Queen Jessica Hartman! The new Miss United States Intercontinental 2011! Making Colorado proud....

 The best part of my night- My best friend in the entire world flew all the way from Colorado to see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment