Saturday, June 25, 2011

As they say in Texas; "GO BIG OR GO HOME..."

Here's to a FABULOUS week that has just begun!!

An enjoyable time was had at my amazing send off party last night!!! My wonderful director Christina Sacha is the one to thank for all her time and effort in making this happen. As she says "The Hostess with the Mostess!"- like always, she put on quite the event! At the beautiful La Sandia Restaurant at Park Meadows Vistas; my family, friends, sponsors, and all of my team at Miss Teen Colorado-World were there to celebrate this great adventure with me! As I leave tomorrow to compete for the title of Miss Teen United States-World 2011,  I know that no matter what the outcome of this experience, I know I will take this opportunity and cherish it for a lifetime.
  
I would like to thank ALL of you for coming to my send off party and giving me your best wishes as I get ready to head down to Texas! It has definitely been a whirlwind preparing for everything, but I can say I am now packed and ready to go!! I keep thinking to my self when am I going to wake up from this incredible dream... but it's a reality that I am overwhelmed to be living and I'm am going to live it to the fullest in anticipation for the opportunities ahead!

I am so truly blessed to have all of you a part of my life, I cant thank each one of you enough for your never ending support and encouragement. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers this week at nationals. I hope to represent Colorado with poise and dignity!

And as I have always said before:
“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world." ~ Harriet Tubman.

Thank you for believing in my incredible dreams! Keep your fingers crossed!

Much Love,
Victoria Korthuis
Miss Teen Colorado-World

Here's some of the pictures from the Send off Party! More to come soon!

Our lovely Crown Cupcakes!

Me and my Momma, love her so much!

Christina, Lila, and I- My 2nd family!

Opening presents!

My gift to Ashley- She loved it! <3

****Stay updated for more pics from the send off party and NATIONALS!****

No comments:

Post a Comment