Thursday, June 16, 2011

AN UPDATE ON EVERYTHING HAPPENING FROM DAY ONE...

Official Miss Teen Colorado-World Photo shoot!

What an amazing night spent with my fabulous Director Christina Sacha and her entire team that creates absolute magic- and a very special thank you to Megan Anderson at Graphique Fine Art Photography for capturing every moment of it! I cant thank my team of sponsors enough for donating their time to make every step to the crown count! Thank you to Kari Kisch, my wonderful makeup artist and without a doubt the best Makeup artist you will find anywhere Also to DJ McDermott of Timothy D's Salon, the top of the line hairstylist anyone could ask for.




They are without a doubt the 'Best of the Best', and surely they are THE 'Best of the Best' in Colorado. I can always count on them for making me pageant ready! I am so blessed to have the best in Colorado and even the nation!

Love you guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment